Wednesday, December 1, 2010

warmer and wet

Today is 50 degrees inside, it's raining outside. It still feels cold. I thinking about going to the corner store to make it through a week, then buying a lot in town .... but I think about this every day.

There's a sight Quibids which I tried and won $40 of Walmart cards for $6.22 including s&h + net -bid costs + bid winnings. I still have $48 in bids to use of $48 I prepaid so I have done well for the first day ... some but profitable. It's not a bad way to buy food money. I can win 3 things a day so I should do ok with this.

I would like to do 2 things of use today. Ideally, more, but I am starting out small, sort of, since I didn't do anything useful yesterday.

Will I get food or live on the eggs and canned tomatoes ... It's raining really hard, but it is 51 degrees inside. I would like food. Maybe if I fixed my hair so it was ok I might go. Maybe.

Well, it's much later ... same inside temp. ; called the phone company; once I set up auto pay for my car, all I will have to worry about is my mortgage. So I did one thing today... so far.

Well went to store down the street ... didn't get the mail ... but 2 things done, enough food for some time next week at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears