Tuesday, December 7, 2010

fear

Criminal Minds: Plato
"We can easily forgive a child who's afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."
It's moments like this that leave me understanding why there is no one in my life. Used to like Christmas; don't anymore. Just tired.

We were spoiled at Christmas as children. But I still have mixed memories. I was young so I hated the clothes. A lot of stuff didn't last. But we were spoiled and my disappointment was from that of a spoiled child. Love the tree decorating and the excitement. Loved the books and puzzles. I remember waking up early and playing with the stuff in our stockings. That was fun. I don't remember my brothers ever being mean then.

I'm drifting. I kind of see how to make it through the winter. But Christmas looks bleak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears