Friday, December 24, 2010

Freedom...in part?

Criminal Minds: Nelson Mandela:
"There is no such thing as part freedom."
This is why gay marriage is necessary, why riding the bus only if you sit in the back is not enough; one believe in freedom and deny someone else theirs, even if all you do is stand by and do nothing or only hold that denial in your heart.

Criminal Minds: Galileo:
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered. The point is to discover them."
 Some truths refuse to stay discovered.

I waited until now ... it's well past 10 and no one has called ... I didn't want to not be here ... in part not to worry them when I didn't show, in part not to appear well and shunning them, in part because I use anything as an excuse, and in part to be safe, to be believed, to be forgiven. Who knows for sure what all the reasons are ... or which stop me ... or which factors are relevant if any.

Now it is coming up on 11pm. Will I go out tonight? I wonder if Walmart is open all night. Will Princess be ok alone? I want to go. I also want to stay. And it is very cold. I have to win to go. I don't have to do anything to stay.

Maybe it all centers on Princess. She still has food. She still doesn't want to pee or poop her bed ... it matters to her ... and still enjoys food and loves being held and hugged.

The heater I got for xmas does not heat the house. But it might keep me warmer ... I'll try that next. Well it helps keep me warm enough, but not much for warming the house. But the thought was wonderful. I think it was from my son, which means he is thinking of me. It's little things that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears