Thursday, December 2, 2010

getting cold

Played quibids ... not sure if I have it down well ... spending a bit ... but on walmart (which I will use anyway) it's kind of addictive ... need to be careful what I do. So I went back and won my third item today.

today I spent 3.30 for a $15 subway card + 5bids; 2.03 for a $25 borders car + 10bids; 2.19 for 25bids;=$7.52 + I bought $50 walmart +10bids for 45.39; $15 walmart for $9.79

so real stuff $40 for $7.52 + $65 for $55.18 = $105 for $62.70  +$12 used bids
+ $45 for 75 bids of which net remaining is 55 bids   ... saved a bit over $30 + have $33 unspent bids

Good thing you can only win 3 things in 24 hours (ie can't keep bidding) ... Hopefully I get all these by next week.

Loving survivor ... watched all the clips... commented more:
Kudos to Brenda ... what a totally awesome human being.... as to the whiners here ... you are all sounding like naOnka and purple Kelly ... ROFLOL (thank you cause I am loving irony)
Yes NaOnka and purple Kelly need to grow up ... but so don't the majority here who are whining cause these two made it to the jury ... this is a game ... they played it how they played how they played it ... and they played it long enough to last to the jury ... I am not saying like them or admire them... but really... let it go... 
The real beauty (irony) here is that they quit 1 day after voting off Brenda ... I like the rain ... recommended praying for it.. and I am really happy with the outcome ... No complaints here ... I am loving survivor!
My feet are frozen. Princess is helping me try to warm them. Ironically it is 46 degrees in here ... warmer than other days, but colder than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears