Monday, December 6, 2010

enduring 12/6/11

Criminal Minds: Ben Okri:
"The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love, and to be greater than our suffering."
I am trying to find a way through this winter ... I am enjoying survivor blogging. It's getting too cold, under 40 degrees. Hard to leave under the covers even though I am freezing.

Criminal Minds: Andre Maurois
"Without family, man alone in the world, trembles with the cold."
Criminal Minds: Helen Keller once said:
"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it."
This is why I feel so guilty. It;s 38 degrees in here, In the morning I have to start heating the house. It;s only the 6th of December. I don't see how I can pay for heat foe the entire winter. My daughter callrf last night. I can't ask her anymore. I think she hates me for how I am or at least I hate me. I am so sad.

Criminal Minds: Charles Chaplin:
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles."
Question is whether we outlast them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears