Wednesday, December 29, 2010

too cold.. again

It's 36 degrees inside. And it snowed the other day .. too much. I am running out of food and I don't think I will pull off getting out of the driveway. I am tired and cold and it is so hard to keep fighting.

I don't know if I will just freeze with Princess or get food or if I can. I am just tired of trying. I am not worth saving ... I miss chances and it is all my fault. Maybe I could sleep forever ... if only I was that lucky.

I suppose I will try and dig out tomorrow ... just buying enough food once should get me through the winter. I just have to leave the house. It should be doable, depends on the snow ... how deep, solid and heavy. I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears