Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christie called!

Made me so happy to hear from my daughter today. She's helping figure out why mail has not gotten to me and told me cool things about how nice her boyfriend is. I am so pleased she is loved by him and that he treats her so well. She has been sick and he has been super sweet. She is so special to me and I want her to be treated that way.

The anxiety is so hard for me. It's hard to keep the house warm. Knowing my parents are not interested hurts. I don'e understand why what I wanted was so hard to do. I do love them and I miss my mother.

Chris and I  have a good time hanging together .. I wish I lived near her. I thought she was mad at me .. I am so glad/relieved she is not. I enjoyed listening toi her and her stories about Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears