Monday, November 8, 2010

true friend

One of my survivor buddies posted this on faceBook:
A true friend doesn't care when you're broke, being a bitch, what you weigh, 
if your house is a mess, what you drive, about your past, or if your 
family is filled with crazy people. They love you for who you are.........
Repost if you have at least one true friend. They know who they are!!!!
I am somewhat tempted to answer: I would love to, but I can't. It just wouldn't be nice to do that. I leak out truth so that it will be not be heard, even though I have told the truth. The other day someone posted that they were cold. I told the temp inside, (right now it's 46 degrees), and that I was holding off heating till winter. There is no good response to that and they do not know me, But someone out in the world knows.

Thing is, lots of people know, no one can/wants to do anything about it. It's not like I will die tomorrow. I have plenty of food and water. I am only 54. It should take a while for me to die.

I have succeeded at cutting off all ties to the outside. I have no friends. I talk to no one. I am on my own, alone.

I feel some pain when I think about it. I can't seem to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears