Sunday, November 28, 2010

Another cold day

It started out at 40 degrees in here. Now it is 42. But over the next week, the weather will get warmer. If I can get out today to Walmart, I could buy an electric blanket and dog food and warm gloves and stuff to last at least 2 months. If I move the exposed wood next to the house I could get it inside easier and if I went in town once more in December, I could have enough food through February.

It looks like I have to pay for my car so I have to keep the heat way down. but under enough blankets, I feel warm. Biggest question is how to manage my mortgage, Any way. It looks plausible. I should make it. I don't think I can take Princess with me outside anymore, so I have to make a way for her not to get hurt if she moves off the bed. I think moving the couch will work. Also, I want to dump stuff off at good will. That means going during the day ... that's harder, but I want less and less.

It all seems complicated and I am tired. I wonder what I will have not done or done in 2 weeks or a month. I wonder if I can pull off this winter ... still doable. I think.

I am losing interest in almost everything. I am feeling less though the sadness slips through. And its cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears