Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Period

Maybe Nov 22 2010 will be my last period ... last time I had one .. months ago, I thought that was it .. hoped it was the time before ... so i will see.

My daughter stressed out when I asked about the account with my grandmother for selling on Amazon. I tried to wait till she was done with stuff, but I didn't know about exams she was taking this week. I made a mistake. I was cold.

Today is warmer. I am running out of food. soon I have to get something. Maybe tonight. I have potatoes and pancake mix left. But the store is close by.

If I go out tonight or tomorrow night, I could get mail, pay off my november mortgage payment, get canned dog food, and stock up on food until Christmas. If I could twice, once again in mid december, I would have enough food for a couple of months. I have thought about this for months. I'm just tired and so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears