Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

My son called today. In a way he saved my life, cause he wouldn't want me to die. Up to now, I thought he didn't want me, that he was mad or disgusted. He is just living his life. I am so sad today. I don't think Christie will call. But she is having a happy thanksgiving with friends and those she loves.

It's cold. I am so tired of living. Too tired. But I am not angry at anyone. So I live one more day.It's 43 degrees inside. I am just cold.

I wonder if that nice neighbor is going to bring dinner today life she has for the past 2 years. I only have bread, pancake mix, and a couple of potatoes. I hope she does. But I won't be hungry if she doesn't. Not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears