Sunday, November 21, 2010

alone for life

I spent much of the day holding princess and loving her and dozing off with her in my arms. I love my dog. I don't know when to decide is she suffering or happy to slowly leave life in my arms. As long as she eats and drinks I suppose I may never really know. Am I cruel to keep her with me. Should I let her go? I just don't want to kill her.

Criminal minds: Tennessee Williams said
"We are all of us sentences to solitary confinement inside our own skins for life."
Dogs reach inside you with them we are not alone.

Criminal Minds: Christopher Laff or Lash (I think) said:
"Family is a haven is a heartless world."
Why do I feel guilty wanting family to love me. I am so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears