Saturday, November 27, 2010

Belief

Criminal Minds: Robert Oxton Bolt wrote:
"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses, it is an idea that possesses the mind."
Reality and belief have a whole lot in common. Both are filtered through the mind.

 Criminal Minds: Albert Einstein said:
"The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I or the others crazy?"
Both. I like this quote. I like math too.

Criminal Minds: Eugene Ionesco wrote:
"Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together."
I have had dreams.  Dreams are like memories ... they fade over time ... easy to wonder whether any of them were ever real ... sometimes.

Today we had a dusting of snow. Time is running out for getting the wood pile inside. Yesterday, I forgot to put the pancake mix back in the fridge ... mice got into it. Now I have only frozen bread. Still I have not left the house. Not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears