Thursday, November 11, 2010

Live

From Criminal Minds:
"Live as though you were going to die tomorrow. Learn as though you were going to live forever."
I had a really good time commenting on survivor last night through to this morning. It was a great show and I fans of my comments. It's rewarding to be heard, no matter how pathetic that sounds.

Cyberspace is a viable place for me to reside. And that is pathetic.

I'm struggling with Princess. It's too cold to go out so I let her go inside and clean up after her. I don't manage it well and now that she is on my bed full time, my home is even worse. It's been 50 degrees at the warmest and often in the high 40's. It's almost as cold inside as out, but now that I paid my bills I have less reason than ever to leave.

I lose it periodically. I live on the edge where my anxiety boils over in an instant.

From Criminal Minds:
"We all die. The goal isn't to live forever. The goal is to create something that will." Chuck Polmanek
That's a lofty goal. Nothing lasts forever, but to impact people, who in turn pass it on ... that is as close to forever as you can get.

I watch Ellen. Every day she has been talking about bullying. I think about my family and how I was bullied there but no where else. How that impacted how I am and how I cannot overcome it or at least have yet to and see no way to succeed. Winter is coming ... I watch each day slip away. I wrote a poem about that when I first moved to Vermont. At some point i will add it.

My dog has more will to live than I do. She has more will to be alive and she still loves me,

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears