Thursday, October 28, 2010

Zero Tolerance

I just wrote Tolerance. Kind of rap-ish. But I like it.

I had the intention of writing a new blog about kindness. But I changed my mind. I am going to do it here amidst all the rest. Also I will do it in my posts to blogs, as I have doing, more recently, blatantly.

I sent an email to Ellen. I talked about kindness regarding Cyber Survivor. And Craig Ferguson having no hate or whining comment. I shared this poem and how it was inspired by the comment on IT GETS BETTER face book page. And I shared Doctor Who and Van Gogh. I had to do it in three parts, but I did it anyway. I ended the final email with this:
Be kind... it's not enough. There is kindness all around us. Celebrating our kindness is key. Bullying changes you. It doesn't always get better. I hide in cyberspace. I am Sisyphus.
I wanted to say more but there wasn't room. It isn't likely to matter anyway. I made my point. Maybe she will use it well and I will have made a real difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears