Sunday, October 17, 2010

March 2009

Today is a really bad day. I want to finish, because I can't tell if I can stand it anymore. I hate how I am.

I started a blog I called "thoughts" but labeled obituaryinprogress the only entry was a mediocre attempt at trying to write something.

On Monday March 2, 2009 I wrote blogging ... the art of indecent exposure.

The rest of the year I posted my poetry. I struggled to make it and then I slowly slipped downwards. Especially after I tried to fix my bathroom and ended up without a shower or leveled floor.

On January 30, 2010, I wrote Mutualism and on the 31st I wrote Evolution: The Curious Case of Dogs both in response to Christie's blogs. I was on the edge ready to fall hard and you would never know it.

Right now I think, I don't want to live anymore. It is just too hard. Too much pain and I hate being alive. I just hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears