Monday, October 18, 2010

almost full circle

These next few entries are right before I started this blog.

I suppose that is how the spiral works.

04-09-10 08:46 pm
Tinkie died over Easter. She was 12. She disappeared: drowned, eaten, run over, ran away to die, upstairs dead — who knows?
Princess is having more and more problems walking. She’s dying slowly.
I am as good as dead. Hopeless. Horrific excuse for a life. Eating myself to death to resemble living. Harder and harder to enjoy anything. Hard to get out. Hard to breathe. Hard to live. So much pain.
From Criminal Minds:
It is those we live with and love and should know who elude us.” … Norman Maclean. 
“The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love, and to be greater than our suffering.” … Ben Ocree? (not sure)
I think I am a fraud.

04-10-10 04:46 pm
I am dying to live. I need to find a way to live. I want my family to care enough to help, and I have to accept that this way is not available to me.
I need dignity and I have lost it. I need to respect myself and I have never known how. I know why. I do not know how to change it.
Please don’t let me drown in my alone abyss.
Well I hoped, but today, I know that I will drown alone. It will be ugly and not worthy of any one to bother with. I continued this post.
04-10-10 04:46 pm

I didn’t know there was no bottom until this time. I used to think I hit bottom and then came back up for air.
I need someone who doesn’t take it personally that I fail, because there are no guarantees.
I’d like to do good with my life whether I make it or not. A form of redemption.
I have so much love for my daughter and son and I am caught between the horrific option of involvement and the horrific option of non-involvement which leads to my death by self-destruction.
I do not know if it will be one year or five or more, but alone I am almost sure of the inevitable. 54 years of history is weighing heavily against me. It would be a real miracle to succeed on my own, without anyone on my side. I need a touch of kindness. I am asking for anyone’s help  who has that to offer and who will not be harmed by knowing the truth of how horrifically I live.
Most people can only tolerate a story that has a happy ending. One can hear about depression only from one who has overcome. 
From Criminal Minds:
“Many persons have the wrong idea about what constituted true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.” Hellen Keller
Sinking In Abyss
My next post is very telling about why I write this depressing horrific exposure of how I am.

04-14-10 10:19 pm
I wrote what I did on the 10th to make it to today. Nearly out of food, haven’t showered in nearly a year. Have not brushed my teeth in months or washed my hair, nor combed it. I cannot remember when.
I need to pay my mortgage before I am ninety days overdue. I need to buy food, dog food too.
I am so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears