Tuesday, October 19, 2010

family

I learned to love the feeling of family from my grandmothers. My father's mother especially. I never fit in but I loved the feeling of belonging ... or wanting to belong.

I often only quote criminal minds... I did so on the 17th of april as well.

04-17-10 05:59 am
From Criminal Minds:
“There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.” … Voltaire
“We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.” … François de la Rochefoucauld

“So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family that it remains the measure of our stability, because it measures our sense of loyalty.” … Poet Han Yu Long? (unsure)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears