Sunday, September 26, 2010

My aunt phyllis passed away ...

My grandmother taught me to value family in the way she brought everyone together because we were family. My aunt lived that way too, She welcomed me and my children in her home as valued family and was always kind to us. She supported my dreams and she loved me with her words and deeds. She always wanted the best for all of us. I loved hanging at her home, watching TV, and talking to her about anything. She loved who I was unconditionally as I loved her. She was very proud of me and my children. She loved it when I called to say hello and she also would called me. She happily came to my home in Vermont when she was invited. I remember that she was delighted to be invited and happy for me having bought my home. Visiting her was always a happy time for us. My children enjoy her and seeing me happy there. She was my father's sister and she was family. She was always so incredibly welcoming and kind. I loved her dearly and I will always remember her fondly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United States
speaking to a universe without ears